I'm Coach Erin
Since 2006 I've helped individual women:
- organize their business ideas.
- launch their service programs.
- create structured client and marketing systems.
- maintain their sanity both in life and business.
In 2014 I began helping business partners:
- improve their communication.
- create organizational structure.
- find resolution to misunderstandings.
- integrate work-styles and personalities.
All of my clients own/co-own and operate direct-to-client service-based businesses.
A few of my clients offer informational and educational products, in addition to services.
A couple of my clients offer group services and/or provide educational workshops and events.
Several of my clients are speakers and workshop presenters.
About 60% of my clients are in the Phoenix area while 40% of them are scattered across the United States.
I've coached clients in a wide variety of industries including but not limited to:
- Budgeting, Accounting and Taxes
- Health, Nutrition and Personal Wellness
- Content Marketing and Social Media Management
- Technical Design and Photography
- Law and Legal Mediation
- Empowerment Coaching and Corporate Coaching
- Image, Personal Style and Systems Consulting
- Coach Certification from S.W.I.H.A (an Arizona Certified Private College)
- Over 2,000 hours of providing individual coaching
- 300+ hours of coach training
- 15+ years of business ownership (started my first business at age 17)
- 5 years experience in non-profit program development and marketing
- Degree in family and child studies
Personal growth = Business growth
Business growth = Personal growth
What I do
I facilitate strategic thinking and provide the tools and accountability needed to implement an organized plan of action.
A mission-driven, philosophy-based, client-focused and results-oriented business, strategically operated by a confident owner.
I believe at the heart of a successful business is a clear vision and a confident owner.
If you want to enjoy the magic of business ownership, I've got you covered.
Wow! That's all I can say! Just WOW! I am so fired up right now! That coaching session was incredibly valuable! I am able to tackle my day, week, month and year with intention and purpose and I can't thank you enough. I have a much clearer vision for myself and my work than I've ever had in the past.
An hour and a half with Erin and she took me from an 8 to a 10- that's the best way to describe it. I was doing a lot of things right and working hard but now I'm going to take it to the next level and I'm able to do so with confidence!
Money Management Coach in Phoenix, Arizona
Who I am
I'm an introvert, wife, step-mother, thrift store junky, and remodel addict.
I'm an INFP who loves the beach, my husband and G.O.R.P (good old' peanuts and raisins.)
Born in Wickenburg, Arizona
Married since 2003
Step-mom of two children
(step-daughter and step-son)
The Woo-Woo Stuff
Numerology Life Path: 11
Chinese Element: Fire
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Astrological Sign: Cancer Crab
The Fun Stuff
I was my highschool mascot
I'm addicted to remodeling
I LOVE thrift store shopping
Spiders freak me OUT!
peanuts and raisin mixed
listening to rainstorms
creative problem solving
black and white photography
80's music, country and folk-pop
my hubby (of course)
being too hot
being too cold (I'm like goldilocks)
sweating and being wet
driving at night
bugs (not ladybugs or butterflys)
My clarity creator with Coach Erin surpassed my expectations. It was more in depth than I thought it would be. I appreciated the fluid conversation and willingness to go into details that weren’t “easy.” I loved the transparency and being able to talk about what’s really going on. I appreciate that Erin was willing to talk about everything and lovingly (yet directly) discuss the sore subjects. It was awesome to breakthrough to seeing the “roots” of the problem and come out of the coaching with concrete areas to focus on and work through.