What is Coaching?
- Discussions that are intentional, authentic and empowering.
- Conversations that allow you to process through overwhelm and ideas.
- Meetings focused 100% on YOU and YOUR business.
- 90 minutes of dialog that inspires feelings of hope and confidence.
- Appointments that identify clear steps of a business growth road map.
- Strategy sessions that transform a big picture dream into reality.
Who is a Coach?
A coach is a professional trained in the art of asking questions. Coaches know what questions to ask, how to ask them, when to ask them, what the answers mean and how to utilize the information to gain forward momentum.
- uncover fear
- produce confidence
- strip away limiting beliefs
- get to the heart of the issue
- unblock your ideas
- Coaching equips business owners with a structured process for sorting through ideas and a framework for making decisions so we don't get stuck.
- Coaching transforms ideas into income, stuck into success and confusion into confidence so we enjoy business ownership.
- Coaching gets to the heart of things, uncovers fear, produces confidence and strips away limiting beliefs so we can live to our fullest potential
- Coaching creates focus, direction, clarity, confidence, structure, a positive mindset, organized thinking and a roadmap so we don't get overwhelmed.
- Coaching empowers personalized decision making over incorporating ALL the tips, secrets, rules and "must haves"so we don't spin in doubt.
- Coaching unblocks ideas. creates clear messages, builds a firm foundation and develops focused packages so we can build a profitable business.
What's the Process?
- develop a big picture vision
- identify a clear niche
- lock in a positive mindset
- formulate pricing
- establish packages
- plan out next steps
- map out marketing
- coaching conversations
- decision-making exercises
- mindset-mastery tasks
- business model breakdown
- collaborative brainstorming
- skill-boosting assignments
- straightforward feedback
- coaching questions
- intuitive insights
- outside perspective
- message clarity
- pricing alignment
- blocks removed
- service confidence
- systems in place
- marketing sureness
- business excitement
We Work On?
- self awareness
- self accountability
- emotion regulation
- money mind blocks
- business and life integration
- life vision
- business mission
- business vision
- business plan
- focus areas
- knowledge zones
- core message
- visual branding basics
- brand voice basics
- audience assessment
- target market
- secondary audience
- ancillary audience
- referral partners
service distribution channels
- pricing and payment formulas
- payment software
- fee and value alignment
- basic tracking/accounting
client scheduling process
client behavior management
client welcome and on-boarding
- presentation design
- event and workshop development
- website layout strategy
- regular marketing routine
- seasonal marketing calendar
My Business Mapping System is:
- is a uniquely created and hand crafted process
- designed from over 10 years of coaching self-employed women
- 100% original
Each coaching exercise provides clarity, confidence, direction and focus. Every homework assignment builds off the last assignment -- creating continued forward momentum.
When you work with me you get:
- the benefit of an established program anchored in new wisdom
- a custom tailored program that fits you
With each client I work with, I make adjustments, tweaks and improvements -- continually increasing the value I offer my clients.
In my coaching system, my role is to provide you:
- a proven framework, guidance, support and accountability
- tools and coaching exercises that will move you forward
Each of us is the artist of our own business.
There's no "copy-cat business" model within my coaching system.
Each of my clients remains in control of their business.
I provide the framework, blank canvas and tools: the artistry is all yours.
I went into my coaching with Erin with "baggage" from past coaching experiences. Once you've had an experience that wasn't good, it's easy to decide that "coaching doesn't work...or doesn't work for me." I was wrong. Erin has a unique gift. She is extremely perceptive which allows her to bring about clarity quickly. I'm very, very impressed with her! When it comes to Coaches, Erin's one of the "good ones."
Flip Flop CEO
I've likely spent $1,000 on marketing classes and training and what Coach Erin was able to do with me makes SO much more sense. I was fumbling over my words and having my stomach tied in knots at network meetings and struggling to answer the question, "What do you do?"
I now have a clear, focused message that is written in the words of my clients. I believe in my new message, and now have the confidence to stand up and say who I am, what I do and who my ideal client is.
All Words Matter
Copywriter in New York
Thank you, Erin for helping me create an initial 'intro' package- it feels better, it's easier to sell and it just works- so thank you!
Through The Closet Door
Personal Stylist in Phoenix, Arizona
This seems like a simple question, but the answer is complex and complicated. “Coaching” is not a one-and-done event like running a race, getting married or birthing a child. Rather, it’s an ongoing process that varies in length depending on: Your business and life goals What you need coaching around The type of coaching program…Read More
You’ll remember my recent post about all the confusion surrounding coaching programs and program length. It’s enough to make even the most savvy women a bit befuzzled! Let’s dive in a little deeper and talk about how to determine which coaching program is right for you. Because let’s face it: It could be a part-time…Read More
Putting yourself out there in a networking meeting causes anxiety and stress in many of my clients. These affirmations will put you in the right mindset so you walk into your next networking meeting confident and ready to turn some heads. Start using them at least a week before your meeting for the biggest impact.…Read More
If you don’t have a content marketing plan in place for the year or you’re finding that coming up with regular content is a struggle, this post may offer a little inspiration. Before I get into content creation ideas though, I want to talk a bit about content marketing and the role it can play…Read More
A Business Mastermind is a Powerful Tool to Learn and Grow There is absolutely no reason that you have to be a business owner in isolation. I know, sometimes it’s tempting to eschew socializing in order to concentrate on business when you’re just starting out, but that’s really not a good approach to take. It’ll…Read More
When our message doesn’t get the attention we think it should, self-doubt creeps in. These affirmations are designed to push away the negative thoughts about your marketing and to give you the confidence you need to keep on pushing. Before you write your next blog or email newsletter, repeat these to yourself a few times.…Read More
Content, content, content! It’s a huge topic of conversation, and often that conversation centers on how to create more of it, more often. There’s a huge reason for that. There’s no content marketing plan if there’s no content to put out in some format to reach your current and potential customers. That makes it kind…Read More
If your finances aren’t where you want them to be, stress and self-doubt creep in. These money affirmations will help to clear your head and adjust your mindset so your bank account doesn’t drive your business decisions or run your life. Business flows to me in abundance Being rich is ok Budgeting my money…Read More
3 Categories to Include in Your Business Budget and Why You Should Think of a Budget Different Way In business, budget is not a dirty word. A budget is a tool that helps you to allocate your resources. A budget is a tool that helps you ensure your business’ future. For a startup, money may…Read More
Running a business is hard, especially if you’re feeling muddled down by an overflowing inbox, systems that don’t serve where you are in business right now or a customer list that’s not quite up-to-date. No matter what time of year it is, take some time to do some spring cleaning in your business. Clean up…Read More
Have you ever stopped to reflect on your life and thought, “Yep. My life is exactly as I imagined it would be”? Likely the answer is a big, “No.” Does that make you a failure, that your life hasn’t turned out how you imagined it as a little girl? Absolutely not. It means that you’ve…Read More
For more than a decade (since 2006) I’ve worked with hundreds of women who own their own services businesses and face one very common challenge that I also experience. That challenge is talking with one’s spouse about your business. Sure it can be fun and easy to share with our husbands when we feel confident,…Read More