What is Coaching?
- Discussions that are intentional, authentic and empowering.
- Conversations that allow you to process through overwhelm and ideas.
- Meetings focused 100% on YOU and YOUR business.
- 90 minutes of dialog that inspires feelings of hope and confidence.
- Appointments that identify clear steps of a business growth road map.
- Strategy sessions that transform a big picture dream into reality.
Who is a Coach?
A coach is a professional trained in the art of asking questions. Coaches know what questions to ask, how to ask them, when to ask them, what the answers mean and how to utilize the information to gain forward momentum.
- uncover fear
- produce confidence
- strip away limiting beliefs
- get to the heart of the issue
- unblock your ideas
- Coaching equips business owners with a structured process for sorting through ideas and a framework for making decisions so we don't get stuck.
- Coaching transforms ideas into income, stuck into success and confusion into confidence so we enjoy business ownership.
- Coaching gets to the heart of things, uncovers fear, produces confidence and strips away limiting beliefs so we can live to our fullest potential
- Coaching creates focus, direction, clarity, confidence, structure, a positive mindset, organized thinking and a roadmap so we don't get overwhelmed.
- Coaching empowers personalized decision making over incorporating ALL the tips, secrets, rules and "must haves"so we don't spin in doubt.
- Coaching unblocks ideas. creates clear messages, builds a firm foundation and develops focused packages so we can build a profitable business.
What's the Process?
- develop a big picture vision
- identify a clear niche
- lock in a positive mindset
- formulate pricing
- establish packages
- plan out next steps
- map out marketing
- coaching conversations
- decision-making exercises
- mindset-mastery tasks
- business model breakdown
- collaborative brainstorming
- skill-boosting assignments
- straightforward feedback
- coaching questions
- intuitive insights
- outside perspective
- message clarity
- pricing alignment
- blocks removed
- service confidence
- systems in place
- marketing sureness
- business excitement
We Work On?
- self awareness
- self accountability
- emotion regulation
- money mind blocks
- business and life integration
- life vision
- business mission
- business vision
- business plan
- focus areas
- knowledge zones
- core message
- visual branding basics
- brand voice basics
- audience assessment
- target market
- secondary audience
- ancillary audience
- referral partners
service distribution channels
- pricing and payment formulas
- payment software
- fee and value alignment
- basic tracking/accounting
client scheduling process
client behavior management
client welcome and on-boarding
- presentation design
- event and workshop development
- website layout strategy
- regular marketing routine
- seasonal marketing calendar
My Business Mapping System is:
- is a uniquely created and hand crafted process
- designed from over 10 years of coaching self-employed women
- 100% original
Each coaching exercise provides clarity, confidence, direction and focus. Every homework assignment builds off the last assignment -- creating continued forward momentum.
When you work with me you get:
- the benefit of an established program anchored in new wisdom
- a custom tailored program that fits you
With each client I work with, I make adjustments, tweaks and improvements -- continually increasing the value I offer my clients.
In my coaching system, my role is to provide you:
- a proven framework, guidance, support and accountability
- tools and coaching exercises that will move you forward
Each of us is the artist of our own business.
There's no "copy-cat business" model within my coaching system.
Each of my clients remains in control of their business.
I provide the framework, blank canvas and tools: the artistry is all yours.
I went into my coaching with Erin with "baggage" from past coaching experiences. Once you've had an experience that wasn't good, it's easy to decide that "coaching doesn't work...or doesn't work for me." I was wrong. Erin has a unique gift. She is extremely perceptive which allows her to bring about clarity quickly. I'm very, very impressed with her! When it comes to Coaches, Erin's one of the "good ones."
Flip Flop CEO
I've likely spent $1,000 on marketing classes and training and what Coach Erin was able to do with me makes SO much more sense. I was fumbling over my words and having my stomach tied in knots at network meetings and struggling to answer the question, "What do you do?"
I now have a clear, focused message that is written in the words of my clients. I believe in my new message, and now have the confidence to stand up and say who I am, what I do and who my ideal client is.
All Words Matter
Copywriter in New York
Thank you, Erin for helping me create an initial 'intro' package- it feels better, it's easier to sell and it just works- so thank you!
Through The Closet Door
Personal Stylist in Phoenix, Arizona
Start the year on a positive note with affirmations. They can help you retrain your brain in 2018 to be more mindful of the messages you tell yourself. Use a few of these each day to help you stop with the negative self-talk and to start loving all that you are. I acknowledge my desire…Read More
Every year I’m in business, I learn new lessons. Life and business are full of them–knowledge we gain just by moving through each of our experiences. I also believe that this knowledge gives us an opportunity to do better. As Louise Hay said, “When we know better, we do better.” That’s what it’s so important…Read More
Owning a business is a lot of hard work but can also be beyond rewarding. You’re only human if you let self-doubt creep in sometimes. But using these affirmations will get your head back in the right place so you can move your business forward: Being an entrepreneur is an adventure I ENJOY. Being an…Read More
One of the most important ways to build your business is by doing what works for you, rather than what the rest of the crowd is doing. That’s exactly why I made some changes last year–because some of the things I was doing weren’t working for me. I wasn’t seeing results or just wasn’t enjoying…Read More
Clients come to me with a wide range of challenges and desires—everything from wanting to gain more clients to wanting to make more money to needing help with marketing. But when we sit down together, we often find that they’re actually looking for (and needing) something entirely different. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to make…Read More
Your clients hire you because they have goals they want to achieve and your services are one ticket to get there. Knowing what those goals are makes it easier for you to market your services to your ideal audience so they can find you. The truth is that many women business owners (or, at least,…Read More
Too often, my clients get hung up on what they want to call themselves. The title they use when introducing themselves, the two words or the phrase that’s supposed to sum up what they do. When they can’t settle on that title, they’re paralyzed. They lose momentum because they’re so worried about a few words.…Read More
Oh the things I’ve learned. I’ve learned about myself, business and life. I’ve learned from my own experiences. I’ve learned from clients and through their experiences. I’ve learned from other coaches and other business owners. The knowledge one can gain in 10 years of business is almost immeasurable. The transformation makes one almost unrecognizable–at least…Read More
STEP 1: Acknowledge YOUR true dream. In a world where we often hear things like Dream Bigger, Be More Bold or Move to The Next Level we can get confused on what it is we really want, what our true dreams are. We can often see what others have & do and begin to think…Read More
Let’s face it — it takes a huge amount of self-esteem and trust in ourselves to be successful at most anything. Yet, being successful at owning your own business and serving your clients often takes just that much more. YOU GOT THIS!!! And here are a few affirmations to help you out. Feeling good about…Read More
A lack of confidence can damage your business and your self-worth. But using affirmations can cut out the negative self-talk and get your mind in a place of empowerment and tenacity. When you feel your confidence waning, add these affirmations to your daily routine. I am capable of amazing things I am comfortable, calm and…Read More
I’ve long said that fear is not all bad. In many ways fear keeps us safe from harm. but sometimes fear gets confused on what’s harmful and what’s helpful. If you’re a parent, you at one point loved fear (yes I said loved fear.. stick with me) because fear kept your child safe. You…Read More